The Oakworks CFPM400 C-Arm Imaging Table is a new, cost-effective table designed to accommodate mobile and ceiling suspended C-Arm systems. The CFPM400 is a 4-movement table that has all of the features required for successful pain management, image-guided procedures. Its dynamic height range of 26” to 44” (66cm to 112cm) accommodates low height patient wheelchair transfers to maximum height C-Arm mobility requirements for full lateral imaging.
The four motions are:
- height range 26” to 44” (66cm to 112cm)
- Trendelenburg tilt +15/-12°
- 10" longitudinal travel
- lateral tilt +15°
- The table is mounted on a new low profile base and can be moved easily from room to room and secured with 4 locking casters.
- This table promotes a 56” (142cm) metal free imaging area for maximum C-Arm efficiency and is controlled by 1 hand control and 1 foot control unit.
- The integrated head rest carbon fiber top is capable of a 10” (25cm) manual longitudinal travel, 15° Trendelenburg tilt, 12° reverse Trendelenburg tilt and 15° Lateral tilt while at the same time supporting up to 500 lbs (227 kg) of patient weight.
- Table Top Dimensions: 22” (56 cm) x 84” (213 cm) Carbon Fiber with Integrated Head Rest
- Metal Free Imaging Area: 56” (142 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg.)
- Frame: Single Tower Steel Base
- Electronics: 110VAC lift motor + 2x24VDC tilting motors
- Controls: 1 foot control + 1 hand control + power kill switch
- Table Weight: 415 lbs. (188 kg.)
- Warranty: 4-Year Parts Warranty, 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Locking Casters
- Hand Rail
- Table Top pad
- Crescent Face Rest Pad
- 2” supine positioning pad
- 4” supine positioning pad
- Padded Safety Strap
- Carbon Fiber Arm Board
- Spinal Imaging Platform
- Surgical Head Rest
- Fluoro Extender
- Semi Round Bolsters
- Memory Plus Crescent Face Rest Pad
- Prone Pillow