The Maquet™ 1130-1 surgical table is available refurbished from DRE with a warranty. It is C-Arm compatible and ideal for radiography and intraoperative image intensification.
The 1130-1 is a mobile operating table with battery powered electrically controlled hydraulic drive. The tabletop is subdivided into up to 8 sections. Integral foam pads, radiotranslucent and electrically conductive. The padded plates for upper and lower sections and seat plate are individually removable. Base and column cladding and the table frame with guide rails for X-ray cassettes are made of CrNi steel alloy. The operating table rests on a T-shaped base with large, easy-rolling, ball-bearing castors for lateral and transverse motion. Castors are accessible for the side for disinfection and maintenance.
- Remote Control
- C-Arm Compatible
- Radio translucent table top sections
- Trendelenburg, Reverse Trend, tilt, lateral tilt, etc.
- Stainless steel finish, resistant to disinfectants
- Refurbished with warranty
- Dimensions: Length: 80" - Width: 21"
- Weight: 265kg
- Weight Limit: 500lbs
- Adjustment Ranges
- Trendelenburg - 30°
- Reverse Trendelenburg - 25°
- Lateral Tilt - 25° ( right - left )
- Upper Back Section - 45° up, 65°down
- Lower Back - 65° up, 45°down
- Leg Plates - 26° up, 75°down
Integrated to the base of the operating table are: maintenance free special designed batteries with a storage capacity for two to three weeks of normal use (about 80 operations), battery charger with electronic charge control and battery monitoring, and line power cord on a cable reel. The battery charge is monitored and displayed electronically. The batteries can be recharged from a 220-240V or 100-120V, 50/60Hz AC power supply.